Thematic Photographic 95 - In memory of trees


Faded beauty
London, ON, February 2010


I've chosen trees as this week's Thematic Photographic theme because I can never tire of shooting them, and I hope you can't, either.

I've been staring at trees rather often lately, and I'm not entirely sure why. Perhaps they seem more significant to me now. Perhaps it's a reminder that we need to respect our surroundings. Perhaps it's a subtle hint to slow down and reflect.

Whatever the reason, I've had a good time filling my camera's memory card, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with over the next week, too. Are you in?

Your turn: Share a picture of a tree, any tree, on your blog or photo sharing site. Then paste a link here. Repeat as often as your poor fingers can manage. Click here if you'd like to learn more about this Thematic Photographic silliness. Click here for all TP-themed blog entries to-date.
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free