Thematic Photographic 110 - Blue


Frozen
London, ON, July 2009
[Click photo to embiggen]


I've been enjoying our color-themed Thematic Photographics, and I hope you have been, too. So in the hope that I don't mess up a relatively good thing, I'm going to continue exploring different slices of the optical spectrum for a bit. Let me know what you think.

Blue is particularly appropriate for summer because it's so closely associated with the season. I've gone down the swimming-pool-cliche road before, so for the launch photo I wanted to share something a little different. This isn't the first time I've played with fountains (see here, here and here for other examples) and I suspect it won't be the last, either. I guess I just have a thing for fast-moving water.

Do you?

Your turn: If you've got anything with blue in it, I hope you'll share it on your blog, then leave a comment here telling everyone where to find it. Head here if you're new to the Thematic Photographic thing. Or directly to your camera if you aren't. Have fun!
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free