Thematic Photographic 143 - Please be seated


Waiting for...
London, ON, February 2011

I often joke that my chosen career path - which involves pressing keys in relatively consistent order such that the letters form words and the words form sentences and the sentences form paragraphs and stories and documents for which I get paid - isn't the most physical in the world. I sit on my duff all day and I type. So I thought a Thematic theme that celebrates the art of sitting might be in order.

For what it's worth, I'm sitting as I write this. Where? Not relevant. But perhaps over the next week, you, too, will feel the urge to share your own photographic perspective(s) on seats, being seated, and the things we see and do when we're reclining. As ever, where you take the theme is entirely up to you.

I realize it's an oddball topic. But that's who I am. And I know you're up for the challenge.

Your turn: Please share a photo related to this week's theme on your own blog. Or dig into your archives and point us toward something that's already online. Leave a comment here letting everyone know where to find it, then visit other participants to spread the visual joy. Repeat as often as you wish. If you're new to this Thematic thing - FWIW, it's our weekly non-competitive photo-sharing activity - just click here and all will be explained.
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free