Dripping wet

The pause that refreshes
London, ON

February 2010

[Click photo to embiggen]
About this photo: It's curves week and you're invited to the curvy party. What the heck am I talking about? Click here and all will be explained.
You'll laugh if I tell you where I captured this photo. I will say that it reinforced my long-held belief that soul-stirring moments happen in the most surprising places, and you can't stop yourself from drinking them in just because people gather around you in a semi-circle and stare at you like you're nuts. Do it anyway and forget what anyone else thinks.

You know, the more I do this photo thing, the more I realize that the lessons I'm learning behind the lens pretty much apply on the other side, too. Learning about life by spending time with a Nikon: Who would have thought?

Your turn: What has photography taught you?
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free