Can I play, too?


Waiting his turn
Richmond Hill, ON, February 2010
About this photo: We're remembering the winter that was, and I'm hoping you'll share a wintry scene of your own. Click here to participate in our weekly photo sharing insanity, Thematic Photographic.
All Frasier wanted was to be off his leash so he could bound up and down the snowy toboggan hill with his favorite folks. But since obedience isn't his strongest suit, and since my luck would result in the bylaw enforcement officer coming around the corner just as he'd be chasing the neighbor's dog back into the next zip code, I kept him leashed.

Every once in a while, the munchkins came back to him and made sure he didn't feel alone. Made me feel a little warmer on this frigid afternoon knowing the sharing gene was alive and well in all of them.

Your turn: What's he thinking?
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free