Thematic Photographic 96 - Goodbye Winter


Arctic ice shelf?
London, ON, February 2010

[Click photo to embiggen]

I was hoping to do a spring-themed theme this time out, but I realized it was so early in the season that my archives didn't have a whole lot of relevant examples to share.* So I went with the next-best thing, winter. I'm hoping you've got pictures that allow us to reflect on the season that just was, and to bid it a fond farewell. For 9 months, anyway.

Your turn: Please share a winter-themed photo on your blog, photo sharing site or web site, then paste a link in a comment here. Simple, no? To add to the fun, visit other participants' contributions. I promise you'll be inspired. For more background on how Thematic Photographic, our weekly photo-sharing activity, works, click here. For all TP-themed entries, go here.

One more thing: I'll deliberately hold off on sharing the context/story of this photo. Feel free to guess, if you wish.

*This is a big hint for a future TP theme. Spring will definitely be here on the blog in the near future.
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free