An error has occurred


The story of our lives
London, ON, March 2009


My BlackBerry had a bad day last month and had to take a trip back to the BlackBerry Repair Shop. Despite the fact that BlackBerrys (yes, plural with a "y") are made by Waterloo, Ontario, Canada-based Research In Motion, I hear the repair place is conveniently located next to Santa's Village.

I'm posting this as a reminder to myself that the little elves have completed fixing my little slice of technological addiction, so I'd best head back to the store after work to pick it up.

Your turn: What is it with Canadians? Even their error messages are polite?

One more thing: Thematic Photographic returns tonight. Drop by at 7 p.m. Eastern for our spring-themed kickoff. Or stalk your neighborhood with your camera, then drop by. Either way, it'll be great to get things rolling again.
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free