Thematic Photographic 127 - Family


Us
Laval, QC, August 2010


I've chosen "family" as this week's Thematic Photographic theme* because everything in my life resolves around mine, and I suspect I'm not alone in this. Sure, everyone's definition of family is different and not everyone may see their own family through quite the same lens that I do. But if diversity is the fuel of life, then gloriously diverse families are its spark. And its reward, come to think of it.

Besides, the end-of-year period is a natural breakpoint to pause for a bit and think about what matters most. To me, the answer is simple: Them.

Your turn: Thematic Photographic is all about participation and sharing, so I hope you'll all use the next week to participate in this theme and share your own visions of what family looks like - and, more importantly, means - to you. Enjoy this one. I know I will.

*Thematic Photographic is our weekly photo sharing/learning activity. All you need to do is post a pic related to the theme to your blog, then come on back here and leave a comment letting everyone know where to find it. Feel free to use new stuff, pics from the archives or even entries you posted long ago. Anything goes. To add to the fun, visit other participants, and repeat as often as you'd like - we encourage that sort of thing around here. For more background on Thematic, please click here.
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free