On curved wings


Gully
Delray Beach, FL, December 2010
About this photo: Thematic's curved theme slowly winds down as we prepare for Thursday night's launch of our new theme. It's not too late to get curvy, though. Just click here. And check back tomorrow night at 7:00 p.m. Eastern for what comes next.
It's been a while since I shared a bird photo*. Folks who've hung around me for a while know about my semi-addiction to gulls. I don't know if it's the fact that they're literally everywhere, or that they're so graceful in the air, or what. For whatever reason, I keep coming back to them. And they keep bringing me joy every time I spy them through the lens.

Your turn: A topic that brings you repeated joy. Please discuss.

* Earlier gull-themed photos can be found here, here and here. Want more?
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free