Thematic Photographic 135 - Letters


A night at the movies
London, ON, February 2010
[Click here for more background on Thematic]

You read the title correctly, folks: Thematic is back! I took a bit of time off from our weekly photographic sharing activity (see here if this is all Swahili to you) because I think I needed a slight change of pace. But after being away from it for a couple of weeks, I realize I've missed it. I guess this crazy little photo-thing of ours has grown on me.

I'm going to make things easy for this week's theme: Anything with letters! That's it. If it's got something resembling an alphabet, in any language, in any form, in any order, then I hope you'll share it over the next week.

Your turn: Post a letter-themed pic on your site - or find something you've already posted online. Then leave a comment here telling folks where to find it. Repeat. Visit others. Drag your friends into the fray. Enjoy the highly cooperative, absolutely non-competitive process. Because it's all about finding new ways to view the world through a lens.
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free