OMG - Blog of Note!

It's been a little over six years since I started this blog. I did so because I wanted to exercise my inner writer and extend my boundaries a little bit into the social media space. Written Inc. has allowed me to meet and be inspired by some truly incredible people.

I didn't set out for any kind of recognition, but the Google Gods have apparently decided otherwise, as they've named this silly little corner of the blogosphere their Blog Of Note for September 8th. It's not an Oscar, an Emmy, or even a Daytime Emmy. It won't radically change my life any, but it's a neat little shot of happiness that reinforces why I still enjoy doing this all these years later.

It's also a nice way to end a year I'd rather forget. Perhaps this is another sign of what lies ahead. One can always hope.

Your turn: If you've arrived here by way of the Blogger homepage, or the Blogs Of Note entry, welcome! I hope you'll take a few minutes to poke around and read a few random entries. I also hope you like what you see, and leave a breadcrumb or two so you'll return soon. There's always room for more folks at the conversational table.

Onward...
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free