Thematic Photographic 138 - Transition


In the western sky
Laval, QC, August 2010
Click photo to embiggen, and here for more info on Thematic

Many thanks to Titanium* for suggesting this week's theme, transition. I'm not entirely sure I have what it takes to do her theme justice, but I'll certainly do my best to do just that this week. I hope you'll come along for the transitional ride.

Mine begins with one of my favorite moments of any day, when the sun slips below the horizon. It's more than just an orbital dance; it's an invitation to take stock, to reflect, and to look forward to the next gift of a day.

In the end, they're all gifts, aren't they?

Your turn: Please post a transition-themed photo to your blog - or find something you may have already posted - and leave a comment here letting folks know where to find it. Repeat as often as you wish, and feel free to pull in unsuspecting friends, too. Visit other participants to spread the photographic joy. And click here if you want more background on how Thematic, our weekly photo-sharing extravaganza, works. Have fun!

* If you haven't visited her blog, you're missing an inspirational treat. She lives in Alaska, climbs mountains, and paints pictures with her camera and pen that never fail to make my jaw drop.
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free