Apple hates RIM. Doesn't bother me a bit.

Apple had a big day today. It announced some neat new machines (which I now want), demonstrated some cool new software (which I also want), and gave us a sneak peek at its upcoming operating system, OS X v10.7, better known as "Lion" (do I have to state the obvious?)

The announcement, and the escalating war of words between Apple CEO Steve Jobs and Research In Motion co-CEO Jim Balsillie, and this week's release of Apple's most blockbuster quarterly financial results ever, made for an interesting day in my world. I did two television interviews (CTV News Channel's Jacqueline Milczarek and BNN's Michael Hainsworth - video here - and a radio hit as well, with Sue Smith of CBC Radio Montreal's Home Run - audio here.) I also wrote an article, which I'll link to once it goes live.
Update, Thursday, 12:29 a.m.: The article, Macs, PCs not disappearing so quickly, is now live on Yahoo! Canada Finance.
I also confirmed my writing docket for the next couple of days, so tomorrow will dawn just as full of promise as today did. May I continue to have the wherewithal to turn that promise into something neat.

Your turn: How do you define a good day?
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free