Do you Yahoo? I do!

The journalistic adventure continues. I've begun publishing with Yahoo! Canada (pause, breathe...this is just too neat for words!) and my first piece - Can RIM survive the Apple onslaught? - went live earlier this afternoon.

I'll be pitching and writing tech-business pieces for their tech and finance sections. If you're already on my source radar, I'll forewarn you that you'll be hearing from me more often. If you're not already on my source radar and you want to be, don't be shy: I need a large supply of smart, opinionated folks to keep the article pipeline both filled and moving forward.

Your turn: I'm always on the lookout for tech ideas that folks want to read about. Feel free to leave 'em in a comment, e-mail (carmilevy AT gmail DOT com) or even a tweet (@carmilevy).
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free