Turning colder. Literally.


Airflow device
Richmond Hill, ON, April 2010

Please accept my apologies for the very literal interpretation of this week's "turning colder" theme (wander this way to share your own...it's the most fun you can have with your lens cap on.) I just couldn't resist sharing this photo here when I cruised past it in my archives, and I hope it brings a smile to your face as it did mine.

Your turn: Photography often forces us to contort ourselves into odd positions to get the shot. This time out, I was flat on my back on the ground as my mother watched from across the room with the oddest look on her face. You'd think she'd know me by now, eh? Anyway, what's the weirdest position/place you've folded yourself into to compose a picture?
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free